Announcements and Important Events
Out of Season Skills Development ,Instruction and Conditioning Activities will take place for the following sports at the following times:These activities are open to ALL students of Lebanon High School. In order to participate, students must register on FamilyID.
All of these activities are COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY and will have NO impact on a person being chosen for a particular team.
Boys Ice Hockey:
Place: Campion Ice Rink
Times 5:45:6:45 a.m.
Girls Ice Hockey
Place: KUA ( Akerstrom Ice Arena, Meriden Nh)
Dates: 11/6,815-915 ,11/10 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. 11/13 8:15-9:15 pm 11/17 11a.m.- noon 11/20 7 -8 pm 11/24 10-11a.m. 11/26 7-8pm
Lebanon Nordic Ski
12/2, 12/4 12/6 3pm to 5pm: film instruction skills and waxing techniques
Open Gym 10/27,11/3, 11/10,11/17 6-8pm
Out Of Season Skills Instruction Sessions: Expectations set forth by the Lebanon Athletic Department:
1. Any out of season ( non-traditional season) activities where our coaches are involved requires a form to be submitted to the AD office and approved. There are specific requirements for these activities which can be found in your coaches manual.
2. AII coaches involved with Non-traditional season activities should communicate with the coaches that are in season regarding the time frame of these activities.While this is not a rule, it should be an expected professional courtesy. If a coach involved in nontraditional season activities has a concern with this, please contact the Athletic Director.
3. Every effort should be made to make sure these activities do not conflict with in season activities. We need to be particularly sensitive to making sure the athletes involved with "in season" activities feel NO PRESSURE to attend nontraditional activities. This is the responsibility of the Coach in charge of the non-traditional activity to emphasize.
4. The out of season activity should not allow the participation of any "In Season Athlete " 10 days prior to the in season playoffs.
5. All offsite activities must be approved through the SAU and appropriate insurances must be secured.
6. Th coach supervising these activities must check to be sure every student participating has registered on FamilyID